Playing in a party vs solo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Playing in a party vs solo

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#11
Yikes. I hope there isnt more lag...even if there is, though, i still wanna try this whole party thing out.

How do you spot if its a party or not, anyways? I can never tell, unless they are all having the same clantag

User Info: The_Gun_Sh0w

The_Gun_Sh0w
3 years ago#12
gameflak posted...
The only downside to playing in a party is that you experience more lag effects. The larger the party, the worse it is. Per Drift0rs video.

This is 100% true, I've played in a party of 5-6 for the last 6 years on COD and the difference in connections to playing on your own is quite bad sometimes.

In my experience you tend to get matched against other parties quite a lot not that that is a problem - we just beat them.
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w

User Info: Brostache

Brostache
3 years ago#13
I actually usually play better solo or with my one friend that's nearby.

I get a lot of lag in full parties, and there is a lot if competition for kills. When I'm on a team of bads I can get all the kills I want.

that's being said, its less boring having a team of people to talk to, so I usually go with a party.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Playing in a party vs solo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived