Why can't CoD have 7 maps for 3 dollars like CS:GO?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why can't CoD have 7 maps for 3 dollars like CS:GO?

User Info: Feds950

Feds950
4 years ago#11
I buy it for zombies...

User Info: FoxMakinWaffles

FoxMakinWaffles
4 years ago#12
One: Activision knows people will buy so little for so much.
Two: Having it that cheap is the only way people would buy anything for CS:GO.
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
4 years ago#13
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
CUBAN7500 posted...
Sounds like a bunch of well-fare recipients here. We want more free stuff! Blah blah. I mean 15 is small price to pay even if I only get a few extra hours of fun outta the game. Still would b worth it, but that's just me.

Wrong. Sounds like a bunch of people who work hard for their money who hate getting shafted BECAUSE OF the people who get handed free government money and don't know the true value of a dollar which inflates the prices of things that we all have to pay for. Just my humble opinion.

Damn...I'm on your side and that hurt MY feelings lol
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#14
Sounds like a bunch of well-fare recipients here. We want more free stuff! Blah blah. I mean 15 is small price to pay even if I only get a few extra hours of fun outta the game. Still would b worth it, but that's just me.

There is no mention of "free" anywhere other than your post.
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: Doktor_Kaboom

Doktor_Kaboom
4 years ago#15
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
CUBAN7500 posted...

Wrong. Sounds like a bunch of people who work hard for their money who hate getting shafted BECAUSE OF the people who get handed free government money and don't know the true value of a dollar which inflates the prices of things that we all have to pay for. Just my humble opinion.

Damn...I'm on your side and that hurt MY feelings lol

Hmmm, maybe I could give wings of redemption a run for his money. I'm mediocre at cod, bald, overweight, and lean a bit right. Except he makes no sense in his arguments lol
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why can't CoD have 7 maps for 3 dollars like CS:GO?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived