Who wants to team up right now? I'm a good team player!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who wants to team up right now? I'm a good team player!!!

User Info: cheebsy

cheebsy
4 years ago#1
I worked real late tonight, all my friends just quit playing for the night. I hate playing solo all the time, like I used to. Looking for some cool friendly people- preferably 17+ like me. Leave your GT and I'll invite you right now, just sitting here waiting for people to play with. My k/d is 2.25 and spm 311 if stats matter to you.

Reply asap!! I want to play now!!!!

gt- twiZted ilui0n

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#2
Team player=Camper? "High" kd, low spm..
Ask me if I care about karma..

User Info: MissElena

MissElena
4 years ago#3
Not playing at the moment but perhaps tomorrow?
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader

cheebsy
4 years ago#4
is that really a low spm? how high should it be then? i thought it was just like average... i see under 250 spm even under 200 all the time so idk. But thanks for the rude comment.

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#5
cheebsy posted...
is that really a low spm? how high should it be then? i thought it was just like average... i see under 250 spm even under 200 all the time so idk. But thanks for the rude comment.

That weird letter on the end there is actually a question mark. You find them pretty often at the ends of questions. Just curious if you played a little campy Is all, not really trying to be rude, princess. I could not care less if you camp.
Ask me if I care about karma..

User Info: MissElena

MissElena
4 years ago#6
slaveanselmo posted...
Team player=Camper? "High" kd, low spm..

What? That's actually a pretty good SPM. Like he said, most I see are in the 200's.. which indicates he most likely isn't camping lol.
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader

cheebsy
4 years ago#7
And now he's got to call me me a princess and try to make fun of me because I took his comment as rude like any other normal person would take a comment like that. And I understand your question mark smarty pantsys, but it still came off rude lol.

But to answer no I don't camp, I'll maybe camp defensively at times for the benefit of the team like camping B in domination.... or covering any other objective from a "camping"(if you want to call it that) vantage point. I never crouch in some random corner waiting 3 minutes for an enemy to run by. I hate those useless players. I am always making sure I'm helping the team. End of discussion.

Anyways, this topic wasn't meant for a pointless argument, so can we please drop this now? I'm just looking for some cool, normal, mature people to have fun playing call of duty with. Thanks.

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
4 years ago#8
add Check My Gun

I'm fun to play with and I play at weird times too
Do it for Kobe
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who wants to team up right now? I'm a good team player!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived