Whose "Brilliant" idea was it to make terrible players get killstreaks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Whose "Brilliant" idea was it to make terrible players get killstreaks?

User Info: Jermasaurus

Jermasaurus
4 years ago#101
You preach that headshots come over time even if you're terrible.

Well, so will a bloodthirsty. If you keep trying, ten will come eventually. You don't need to be very good to luck into a 5 streak here and there.

After I finished pistols I struggled through the Crossbow, Ballistic, and Shield so I can use diamond on my pistol and my tac knife.

Spoiler alert: it looks awesome.
GamerTag : Jermasaurus

User Info: fkdfeller

fkdfeller
4 years ago#102
LOL you boosted the crossbow?

Play sticks and stones you casual
rusrs?

User Info: MrBombasticaI

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#103
fkdfeller posted...
LOL you boosted the crossbow?

Play sticks and stones you casual

I got it legit like I said, and that glitch that got patched the day after it happened to me <_< reset my stats all together. When I was restored I was restored to a level before I got the challenge done. I spent like 5 hours trying to do it in the first place. I wasn't doing it legit again.
aka subtekjnr

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#104
You people THINK THIS IS A JOKE. A F***ING joke. I'd like to see any of you people get a 4 killstreak on my S***HOUSE connection let alone a 5 killstreak. I got 6 4 Killstreaks in the last 10 matches. Once I was killed by a f***ing riotshielder in one shot, on Core, once I was killed by a hellstorm, once by a lightning strike, once by a goddamn knifer, once by fall damage from the top balcony on Highjacked, while I was on full health and once again by a lag switch where a player jumps across an entire room to knife me. I don't know how you people can sit there and complain about weapon balance. Treyarch need to fix this s*** before they balance guns. I'm using the Tac-45 Long Barrel and FMJ and three shots across a building don't kill an enemy. Really?
aka subtekjnr

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#105
Jermasaurus posted...
You preach that headshots come over time even if you're terrible.

Well, so will a bloodthirsty. If you keep trying, ten will come eventually. You don't need to be very good to luck into a 5 streak here and there.

After I finished pistols I struggled through the Crossbow, Ballistic, and Shield so I can use diamond on my pistol and my tac knife.

Spoiler alert: it looks awesome.

Maybe I don't have lag BS ruining headshots for me. Killstreaks take 4 kills prior to get it, all in a time frame where this game can f*** me over. I just threw my controller against my bookshelf and almost broke it. That's how pissed off I am at this game. I've never even come close to this before, it's ONLY Lag Ops 2.
aka subtekjnr

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#106
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1336/87/1336872063371.jpg
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#107
Alexanaxela posted...
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1336/87/1336872063371.jpg

Play on my connection for an hour then tell me that. Searching for Best finds me no games at all, even on TDM, searching for Normal brings me 2 bar games. I get a f***ing red bar to people across the street. How the F*** DOES that happen?
aka subtekjnr

User Info: ThugLife247

ThugLife247
4 years ago#108
tc might be the first reported incident of a player rage killing his whole family because of black ops 2

in a way this could get 3arc to start paying attention to their netcode
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#109
ThugLife247 posted...
tc might be the first reported incident of a player rage killing his whole family because of black ops 2

in a way this could get 3arc to start paying attention to their netcode

No it won't because I'm not playing this piece of s*** online anymore.
aka subtekjnr

User Info: ThugLife247

ThugLife247
4 years ago#110
literally just assured me he wouldn't murder his family because he won't play black ops 2 again, not because he's a normal person
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Whose "Brilliant" idea was it to make terrible players get killstreaks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived