Just got Diamond Camo on Assault Rifles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got Diamond Camo on Assault Rifles

User Info: sxeAce

sxeAce
3 years ago#1
Just unlocked Diamond Camos on the Assault Rifles. It took some time but relived the headache is over. For those who care, im sitting at 5days 15hrs played and 2.4 k/d.

For those who have unlocked diamond camos on their assault rifles:
Which assault rifle was the biggest pain to get camos for?

Id say for me it was the SMR, it took forever and while using it I felt like the gun would jam and wounded enemies would kill me. And using it without attachments was a nightmare. Those good with the SMR, dont hate.

User Info: Top_Secretz_808

Top_Secretz_808
3 years ago#2
I'd have to say the most painful one for me would have to be the M8A1... I don't know what it was, but it seemed the gun hated me.. A lot.

Right now, I'm working on Diamond SMG's.... I don't even have 1 SMG diamond yet... I never really use them, I don't like them in the game(for me, I don't feel comfortable with them).

I have Diamond Special's, Assault Rifles, Snipers, and Launchers, maintaining a K/D of 2.33
Although, the Riot Shield and Combat Knife hurt my W/L and SPM alot. .-.
1.27 W/L and 280 SPM. It was 276 two days ago. =D
And my W/L was 1.25.... So, I guess I'm making a little progress.
Gamertag: llll Pain
(l = L)

User Info: White_Knight_01

White_Knight_01
3 years ago#3
I found the single shot rifles the easiest to get gold. the hardest rifle for me was the swat. I just couldn't use that weapon until I tried the TF or the hybrid scope on it.

I can't wait to finish the smgs and the lmgs so I can go back to my love of the assault rifles.
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got Diamond Camo on Assault Rifles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived