what is max level for the RPG and the assault shield?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. what is max level for the RPG and the assault shield?

User Info: ThugLife247

ThugLife247
3 years ago#1
these are the only two weapons i need to get the mastery calling cards for

is it level 10? i don't remember. right now my RPG is prestige 2 and my assault shield is prestige 1. the rpg is a pain in the ass to use and i haven't figured out how to properly level up the assault shield yet. they are where they are from when i achieved diamond camo on them
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me

User Info: metalclash

metalclash
3 years ago#2
I think it's 5, or 6. I know the smaw is 5 or 6 so i assume that the rpg and shield are the same since they have no attachements.

I can't level up the shield at all... both of my friends and I call ourselves shield-brothers and they have gold/diamond with their emblem and such but I can't even manage to kill someone with it. It doesn't seem to lock on lunge to someone like in previous games
Anyone else here from Jersey and goes airsofting?

User Info: possession

possession
3 years ago#3
Don't have a clue about the shield, but all launchers are 6.
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage

User Info: possession

possession
3 years ago#4
Come to think of it, that is pretty messed up considering there are only three launchers...
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
3 years ago#5
Both are 6 i believe. My shield is at prestige 2 lvl 5 but its so hard getting riot kills

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#6
I still think the launchers(especially the RPG) should get attachments in a patch, but one can dream.
Playing: COD: BOII, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinte
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
3 years ago#7
Launchers should get some attachments.

Speed Loader - Reloads twice as fast.
Improved Tracking - Only for the SMAW and FHJ, gives the missile a chance to bypass flares and instantly take down an aerial target.
Carbon Frame - Increases movement speed while ADS with launchers
Improved Warhead - RPG only, 50% increased damage and 10% larger radius.
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#8
BgSoA posted...

Improved Tracking - Only for the SMAW and FHJ, gives the missile a chance to bypass flares and instantly take down an aerial target.

Those sound great! For the SMAW and RPG, I'd also like a range finder optic. It would show the trajectory of the rocket when you fire it, making it easier to predict whether or not it will hit a target like a window or a car.
Playing: COD: BOII, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinte
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
3 years ago#9
aj4x94 posted...
BgSoA posted...

Those sound great! For the SMAW and RPG, I'd also like a range finder optic. It would show the trajectory of the rocket when you fire it, making it easier to predict whether or not it will hit a target like a window or a car.

Sounds like something from fallout new vegas.

User Info: nissan skyline

nissan skyline
3 years ago#10
I'd love to see something that allowed launchers to lock on much more quickly like MW3's Blind Eye Pro.
cogito ergo zoom
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. what is max level for the RPG and the assault shield?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived