Nuketown comeback.. was using fatclemenza's nuketown setup

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Nuketown comeback.. was using fatclemenza's nuketown setup

User Info: JSpilla

JSpilla
4 years ago#1
with TF and LMG, but it wasn't working and we were losing by 25+, so I switched to something faster. The video is not that good, it was just one of those things that looked and felt cooler in the moment because you're hyped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdfCh9su7Ik

Shot outs to fatclemenza again. I've put up good scores (and made people pay for picking that map) thanks to that setup.

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
4 years ago#2
Tried watching. Shaking camera gave me an aneurysm. Expect to hear from my lawyer.

User Info: JSpilla

JSpilla
4 years ago#3
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
Tried watching. Shaking camera gave me an aneurysm. Expect to hear from my lawyer.

yea :(, youtube asked me to stabilize it and i agreed, but it didnt do it

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
4 years ago#4
That setup has always been good on Nuketown. I use it whenever Nuketown is picked and then I use it a second time to add insult to injury because the randumbs pick Nuketown again. I'm dropping 50+ games, meanwhile they're going 5-26, 8-19, etc.

It's the only map I use it on so I can give people who like that map a reason to hate it. The amount of hatemail I get for spawnkilling from Bus to Yellow House Fence spawn is glorious.
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Nuketown comeback.. was using fatclemenza's nuketown setup

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived