4 player co-op zombie challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 4 player co-op zombie challenge

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
4 years ago#41
oh crap...didn't think nba playoff games started until 8 est...sry losers but i gotta go...maybe next time fake 305

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
4 years ago#42
John, listen, I'm going to give you some advice. You know, a chance for retribution, you DO believe in second chances, don't you?

People will only want to play with you if you are modest and, generally, a good person. Trying to intimidate others will only lead to you looking like a fool and people despising you.

So basically, try to be a better person. I believe you have the capacity to remake yourself. Perhaps, even into a Good Samaritan?
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
4 years ago#43
Shrubby29 posted...
why

because the real 305 is on my FR...i can easily verify if youre him...which youre not...anyway I have to go... bye

User Info: Shrubby29

Shrubby29
4 years ago#44
this chick really is a douche. couldn't even tell that i was being sarcastic. and besides, you proclaimed that i was 305, I just played along. lol

User Info: timilayas99

timilayas99
4 years ago#45
Lol, it's so obvious this guy is trolling, if you seriously want to troll a message board then you have no life.
Go away.

User Info: Id_Bang_Miss_K

Id_Bang_Miss_K
4 years ago#46
I bet if everyone just stopped posting in his thread, he'd instantly go flacid.

Let's try it. Please GOD let's try it.
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 4 player co-op zombie challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived