You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1. Mention that you were carrying everyone on your team because the other team was really good, you were just better.
2. Mention that you got more than 1 vsat. They arent that hard to get so who really will question you.
3. Say somewhat difficult tasks like getting a vsat are easy.
4. Mention getting hate mail, you dont need to get in the specifics of what they said.
5. Never admit to camping. No one knows what you did to (easily) get that vsat unless they watch the film so who cares.
6. Never mention you were playing with friends. Real pros beat randoms han style (solo.)
7. Say that a gun is bad that everyone thinks is bad, but make sure to point out you are still really good with it.
8. Remember that guy that just beat you badly? Write down his gamertag and post it anytime anyone says you are full of it, hopefully they dont look beyond his inflated k/d to notice the lack of validity to any of your claims.
9. Disagree with the best weapon being the best one, but say that an obscure weapon is better. No one has tried it for an extended period anyways so its not like they know.
10. Call anyone that disagrees with you bad. If they still disagree call them jealous.
11. Never accept any challenges from any board members. Make sure to make your made up excuse sound somewhat legit (note, my internet isnt working is only. Valid excuse if you are smart enough to make up a place you are using the internet from currently.)
12. Figure out who the genuinely good players on the board are. Always agree with them, but add a slight variation to what they say they do, in order to make it seem like you came up with a better way yourself.
13. Never admit you were wrong. Or died more than 10 times in a match. Bonus points if you make it seem like those 4 deaths you claim to have were an abnormally high number for you.
14. Claim that commonly held beliefs about things that are good in the game are pointless, obviously everyone else isnt good and cant use other stuff to its full potential.
15. Mention how good you were in past games, people are a lot less likely to check past titles stats than current ones since that involves changing discs.
16. Claim that everyone who even glances at their radar is just using it as a crutch, real pros dont need it.
17. Whatever pro gamers use you say you use. Never admit you are worse then them, but never flat out state you are better. Just imply it. A lot.
18. Claim this game is the worst in the series. Be sure to emphasize you are still good at it regardless.
19. Say there is awful lag, but that despite dealing with it you still always do well.
20. Pretend to be super mature, calling others kid seems like a great way to do this. Always use impeccable grammar to further emphasize it.
Am i forgetting anything? No. Because that would open up the possibility that i was wrong when i hit post. (See number 13)
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.