ATTN: All players having trouble getting Hell's Retriever kills on bridge.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ATTN: All players having trouble getting Hell's Retriever kills on bridge.

User Info: bigbug1992

bigbug1992
4 years ago#11
Lerthyr posted...
I can confirm that you made Isaac, who lives an hour from me, impressed.

YES!
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48

bigbug1992
4 years ago#12
Bump!

Let the knowledge flow!
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48

User Info: BushidoFlow

BushidoFlow
4 years ago#13
I always run the bridge with the shield and manage to get my Redeemer no problem. I hear them hitting it sometimes as I run.

I finish the round I was on when I got there. complete a full round, and leave when only a few zombies are left on my third round.

User Info: p4174w

p4174w
4 years ago#14
I always use the shield and it always gets hit. I've never NOT gotten the redeemer after a full round on the bridge

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#15
bigbug1992 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Omg

Did I impress supercoolisaac?

Thank you so much man :)

Answer the question. I want to die happy and impressing you is on my bucket list.

Yes haha :)
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
4 years ago#16
don't think they're related. might have something to do with the blue skulls though. seems like the only time it works for me is if I get them before I go to the bridge.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: Crabpatty

Crabpatty
4 years ago#17
ingo4 posted...
don't think they're related. might have something to do with the blue skulls though. seems like the only time it works for me is if I get them before I go to the bridge.

I was having major trouble, and this is what did it for me. BLUE SKULLS = A MUST.

Then spend 2-3 whole rounds on the bridge, tomahawk only, and in my case, I hear the audio cue at the end of round 2 or 3 on the bridge telling me that it's time to go dip the tomahawk into the fire pit.

I'm not sure about the zombie shield. I think I always have had it on my back.

Hope this helps, cause I really struggled with it for a while.

bigbug1992
4 years ago#18
Crabpatty posted...
ingo4 posted...

I was having major trouble, and this is what did it for me. BLUE SKULLS = A MUST.

Then spend 2-3 whole rounds on the bridge, tomahawk only, and in my case, I hear the audio cue at the end of round 2 or 3 on the bridge telling me that it's time to go dip the tomahawk into the fire pit.

I'm not sure about the zombie shield. I think I always have had it on my back.

Hope this helps, cause I really struggled with it for a while.

I have never gotten the blue skulls before getting the Redeemer.

I am telling you guys, the shield more than likely breaks the round before you get your audio cue, and you just don't notice it.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ATTN: All players having trouble getting Hell's Retriever kills on bridge.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived