spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn.

User Info: Liquid Snake2

Liquid Snake2
4 years ago#51
bad kids, bad kids
whatchu gonna do
whatchu gonna do when I **** on you
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01

User Info: roach06

roach06
4 years ago#52
ThugLife247 posted...

lol what? wtf is a camper spm? i always go for the objective in every gametype. your logic is incredibly flawed.

as for the k/d, it is much like wins in baseball. tells absolutely nothing. my "average KD" used to be a lot lower. why? because i went for diamond weapons. i also went for some specific challenges that WILL lower your k/d, even for the worst of players.

ever since i got all of that done my k/d has gone nowhere but up. it has not dropped once since, and with someone of my caliber having so many kills, of course it's going to take a long time to go up a point.

i love how you left out my swarms, vsats, dogs, and every other stat that actually matters. good job.

VSATS/Dogs/Swarm means nothing, especially when you obviously just camped for them. On top of that, 66,000 kills i not that much and the fact that you dont even have 500 vsats called in at 66,000 kills is laughable. Especially when you seem to care so much about getting them.

371 is a camper SPM, add to that your absolutely HORRIBLE win/loss ratio, you sir are a camping scrub and that camps for streaks and does not care about winning at ALL.
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6

User Info: LordMarvXIII

LordMarvXIII
4 years ago#53
I have to agree though, I experienced some bad spawning situation since the latest patch.
Almost never had problems before that.

User Info: ThugLife247

ThugLife247
4 years ago#54
roach06 posted...
ThugLife247 posted...

lol what? wtf is a camper spm? i always go for the objective in every gametype. your logic is incredibly flawed.

as for the k/d, it is much like wins in baseball. tells absolutely nothing. my "average KD" used to be a lot lower. why? because i went for diamond weapons. i also went for some specific challenges that WILL lower your k/d, even for the worst of players.

ever since i got all of that done my k/d has gone nowhere but up. it has not dropped once since, and with someone of my caliber having so many kills, of course it's going to take a long time to go up a point.

i love how you left out my swarms, vsats, dogs, and every other stat that actually matters. good job.

VSATS/Dogs/Swarm means nothing, especially when you obviously just camped for them. On top of that, 66,000 kills i not that much and the fact that you dont even have 500 vsats called in at 66,000 kills is laughable. Especially when you seem to care so much about getting them.

371 is a camper SPM, add to that your absolutely HORRIBLE win/loss ratio, you sir are a camping scrub and that camps for streaks and does not care about winning at ALL.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. i do anything BUT camp. watch my recent games if you seriously doubt that

i dont know what a camper spm is, but it certainly isn't 371. i always go for every objective and it seems that i am the ONLY one going for the objective most of the time. explains a lot about my win loss ratio...i usually run solo aka i'm not a pubstar tryhard that runs with teams as a crutch. unfortunately i get terrible teammates where if it weren't for me most of the time they'd get absolutely slaughtered. i'm the one keeping them in close distance from a win

also, i'd probably have a lot more vsats but like i said before, i go for challenges. i have every scorestreak challenge done. doing something like that cuts out things like vsats? get it? good.
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
4 years ago#55
I'm starting to like this community.

Someone has a complaint that is a game issue for them, everyone comes in and says they suck.

God this community has gone to crap. I used to say BF3 was the worst community I've seen but it's now pretty tied. Congrats.

User Info: ThugLife247

ThugLife247
4 years ago#56
gobuffalo30 posted...

Someone has a complaint that is a game issue for them, everyone comes in and says they suck.

God this community has gone to crap. I used to say BF3 was the worst community I've seen but it's now pretty tied. Congrats.

pretty much my exact thoughts

i remember the days of halo 2 and battlefield 2 modern combat. rainbow six vegas and the early days of halo 3. the community was fun and enjoyable. the only problems you had were squeakers.
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
4 years ago#57
gobuffalo30 posted...

Don't forget the addition of "bad kid" to the CoD dictionary. Seriously, who the **** came up with that corny ****?
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

roach06
4 years ago#58
ThugLife247 posted...
roach06 posted...
ThugLife247 posted...

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. i do anything BUT camp. watch my recent games if you seriously doubt that

i dont know what a camper spm is, but it certainly isn't 371. i always go for every objective and it seems that i am the ONLY one going for the objective most of the time. explains a lot about my win loss ratio...i usually run solo aka i'm not a pubstar tryhard that runs with teams as a crutch. unfortunately i get terrible teammates where if it weren't for me most of the time they'd get absolutely slaughtered. i'm the one keeping them in close distance from a win

also, i'd probably have a lot more vsats but like i said before, i go for challenges. i have every scorestreak challenge done. doing something like that cuts out things like vsats? get it? good.

I am not going to watch some scrubs video, sorry.

371 IS a camper SPM for objective games. Domination SPM should be at LEAST 500 and for KC it should be even higher.

Even if you run solo you should be winning at LEAST half your game and more than half if you actually play the objective.

Getting the scorestreak challenges done only takes a few uses for most of them, no excuse.

roach06
4 years ago#59
gobuffalo30 posted...

It's because the complaint is stupid and can be easily remedied by not being absolutely terrible

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
4 years ago#60
roach06 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...

It's because the complaint is stupid and can be easily remedied by not being absolutely terrible

Oh no, it's valid complaints too. People automatically dismiss it because they feel the need to tell someone else they're crap and behave as if they're more superior behind a controller and screen than the next person doing the exact same thing.

People dying from lag? They just suck
People die because someone spawned behind them? They just suck
<insert any legitimate issue with the game>? They just suck

I don't think I need to put any more examples. Now it's time to get in a line, one behind the other, to tell me I suck...but you have to be so tall to join in.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived