Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while?

User Info: timilayas99

timilayas99
4 years ago#1
Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while? - Results (82 votes)
I will buy it somewhere near release day
42.68% (35 votes)
I will wait for a few months or a year
57.32% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Will you get CoD Ghosts on next gen or current gen?
Go away.

User Info: Haru_XX

Haru_XX
4 years ago#2
I'm going to get the new console and the new game, probably as soon as I can... because I'm obsessive and have WAY too much money anyways...

As evidence of this I even bought DMC Devil May Cry on release day, AHHHH!!! Someone help me!!!
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
Haru_XX posted...
I'm going to get the new console and the new game, probably as soon as I can... because I'm obsessive and have WAY too much money anyways...

As evidence of this I even bought DMC Devil May Cry on release day, AHHHH!!! Someone help me!!!

I can take control of your finances for a small "admin" fee

User Info: Haru_XX

Haru_XX
4 years ago#4
fakesoundofprogress posted...
Haru_XX posted...

I can take control of your finances for a small "admin" fee

Oh thank god!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Sultan of Alibabhaba, who wanted to deposit 30 million into my bank account! I gave them my numbers but nothing happened... h-hey... MY MONEY!
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6

User Info: yummymexican

yummymexican
4 years ago#5
I'm not buying the next-gen consoles at all. I'm probably not even buying Ghosts. I've grown tired of video games, honestly.
GT- Snahck

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#6
Haru_XX posted...

Xbox 720 will break like your replay
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#7
Gf is going to get it for me for xmas
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz

User Info: MissElena

MissElena
4 years ago#8
Nope. My Xbox/ps3 will most likely be the last consoles I'll ever play due to my slow lost in interest in videogames/developing and more time consuming career. *sighs*
GT: Varaza
If there's one thing I learned from CoD, I love making men scream.

User Info: MetalHeadedGED

MetalHeadedGED
4 years ago#9
Hagan posted...
Gf is going to get it for me for xmas

Pix or your girlfriend ISN'T real XD
---XBL GT: The One DieHard---
---www.powergaming2k.moonfruit.com---

User Info: BryanPS360

BryanPS360
4 years ago#10
I imagine that I'll wait a bit.
I'm not gonna jump into anything unless I'm certain that a threat akin to the RROD is not present.
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived