Zombie Rank...Post Em Here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombie Rank...Post Em Here

User Info: thelegendfable

thelegendfable
4 years ago#51
Asian Chicks
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3295/1259176755240.jpg
What we all need for Xmas

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
4 years ago#52
I'm about to go play bo1...a game that isn't ruined by baddies chasing an easy rank they can't achieve.

JohnWall32
4 years ago#53
Uncommondoor posted...
I don't play zombies.

why are you then

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
4 years ago#54
JohnWall32 posted...
billnye69 posted...
I only play solo and once I get to 35ish, I generally stop playing cuz it's been like over an hour and I have other things to do. So no shotguns for me, just glowing eyes.

blue eyes means you have played for at least 5 days in a row...clearly you don't have other things to do very often

Are you serious? O_o

Blue eyes doesn't mean I've played 5 days straight, just means I've played at least once a day (even if the match is 5mins) for 5 days in a row.
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.

JohnWall32
4 years ago#55
billnye69 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
billnye69 posted...
I only play solo and once I get to 35ish, I generally stop playing cuz it's been like over an hour and I have other things to do. So no shotguns for me, just glowing eyes.

blue eyes means you have played for at least 5 days in a row...clearly you don't have other things to do very often

Are you serious? O_o

Blue eyes doesn't mean I've played 5 days straight, just means I've played at least once a day (even if the match is 5mins) for 5 days in a row.

lol wow youre a simple man...btw...I don't play every day...i have things to do...clearly you do not

User Info: juker79

juker79
4 years ago#56
Just a skull here. No incentive for me to rank up, I enjoy screwing around to much.

JohnWall32
4 years ago#57
juker79 posted...
Just a skull here. No incentive for me to rank up, I enjoy screwing around to much.

You're the type of player I usually carry to a high rd...if you don't quit out before we get there.

User Info: TheBEST305gamer

TheBEST305gamer
4 years ago#58
JohnWall32 posted...
juker79 posted...

You're the type of player I usually carry to a high rd...if you don't quit out before we get there.

http://www.troll.me/images/creepy-willy-wonka/thats-so-interesting-please-tell-me-more.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombie Rank...Post Em Here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived