The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Best Peacekeeper class?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best Peacekeeper class?

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
3 years ago#1
So what, in your opinion is the best setup for the Peacekeeper? I use it with Dual Mags and Silencer because it has really good Iron Sights. My choice of perks are Ghost, Scavenger and Dexterity with 2 Concussions.
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

User Info: Webmaster4531

Webmaster4531
3 years ago#2
That gun is awesome vanilla or with quickdraw. It's main appeal is that it's an AR that doesn't need a stock. You also don't need optics because it's got awesome iron's that use a higher base zoom than the rest of the smg's, at the cost of having a slower draw speed. The irons are also, in my opinion, unimpaired by gunflash unlike most ARs.

User Info: GallisOTK

GallisOTK
3 years ago#3
I mostly use the PK for middle-range or long-range combat, so I carry an Executioner secondary with it.
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif

User Info: FSE_Quikstop

FSE_Quikstop
3 years ago#4
Grip and Fast Mags work great for me.
Bound By Honor
Gamertag: Quikstop

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
3 years ago#5
I run Supressor, Fast Mags and Target Finder with PGF, Ghost, Scavenger, and Tactical Mask, with an EMP and C4 in my pockets.

The TF lets me use this as a mid range weapon, and also helps me spot campers easier. Also, people seem to rage so hard from TF. :)
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best Peacekeeper class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived