Anyone else make this the last COD game they will ever buy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone else make this the last COD game they will ever buy.

User Info: xAceWindu

xAceWindu
3 years ago#1
A lot of you may disagree but to me Black Ops 1 was best Call of Duty.

Idk, when this one came out, I never have connection problems with cod games, I was constantly getting kicked which led to b.s. corner timeouts. I took like 2 weeks off, and it was better.

I took another break came back, was playing great. I don't recall what happened recently that I fully decided I was quitting for good. But I did.. My brother and my pal begged for me to play last week and I did, second match in dropped a nuclear. I stopped playing. Today will be the last for sure, might just leave the game somewhere for someone to take.

I think a large part of me leaving is the whole I shoot 15-30 bullets and the magic knife comes and gets you.

I know I'll be moving to BF4.. if that's no good, might just go back to the where it all started and just play GTA TDM.
GT: Random Hero Ace
Playing: NBA 2k13, Black Ops 2, Sleeping Dogs, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, RE6, AC3

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
3 years ago#2
ill rent ghosts first and will buy if i like it

User Info: sonic_rockz

sonic_rockz
3 years ago#3
The last Treyarch CoD. There's a miniscule amount of hope left for IW.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock

User Info: MissElena

MissElena
3 years ago#4
Yup, and after GTA V, I'll be done with videogames. I couldn't care less about Ghosts/Next gen consoles.
GT: Varaza
6 more months till I get ma BMW ^.^

User Info: Webmaster4531

Webmaster4531
3 years ago#5
A girl quitting videogames? Like that never happens... *end sarcasm*
Ad Hominem.

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
3 years ago#6
I'm going to keep buying them as long as I have fun playing them. I wonder, though, if the kids who won't get it anymore will at least stay out of the forums....probably not.
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
3 years ago#7
Black Ops 1 is by far my favourite CoD but I'll be getting Ghosts. imo CoD has hit rock bottom with BO2 and it can only get better from here - I hope. Its not that I dont like BO2 but netcoding and respawn is by far the worst Ive experienced.
Only a lousy player uses the Target Finder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA

User Info: Thierrymon

Thierrymon
3 years ago#8
I think I will still get ghosts but it will probably be my last chance for CoD. If they screw it up like they did black ops 2 I probably wont purchase another.

If they manage to recapture what made the early CoD games fun then I will continue buying them.

User Info: MrB730

MrB730
3 years ago#9
Ill probably buy Ghost i still enjoy the games. I can barely play the old games nowadays anyway it takes forever to find a lobby in mw3 due to the lack of people playing and i expect that will happen to blops2 as well so if i want to keep playing cod i kinda have to buy the new one. But like i said i still enjoy the games so its fine.
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
3 years ago#10
hopefully the first next gen cod will be as big of an advancement as cod4 was from 3
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone else make this the last COD game they will ever buy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived