What's the chicom like at getting head shots?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What's the chicom like at getting head shots?

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to get diamond camo for smgs. Nearly finished pdw (hate this gun) and then I only have pmc, chicom and skorpian left to do.

The chicks burst is worrying me a little, what is it like for head shots? Is select fire any good for it ?
GT: LeNick25 I wouldn't face a gym leader in Pokemon using weak pokemon that have type weaknesses, so why would i use a weak gun on CoD.

User Info: macmanigan

macmanigan
3 years ago#2
I just finished chicom headshots last night. Was actually one of my quickest to 100. I recommend hipfiring a lot, which even works better with laser sight.

Never tried select fire, i tended to use long barrel or suppressor with it.

User Info: thelightness

thelightness
3 years ago#3
I agree, it was one of the easiest to get headshots with. I recommend a holo sight because the extra level of zoom over the reflex and the slight increase in center speed makes it even easier to get headshots.

User Info: Dark_Jinouga

Dark_Jinouga
3 years ago#4
njb1989 posted...
I'm trying to get diamond camo for smgs. Nearly finished pdw (hate this gun) and then I only have pmc, chicom and skorpian left to do.

The chicks burst is worrying me a little, what is it like for head shots? Is select fire any good for it ?

chicom is great for headshots, up to mid range the reciol should make you get the headshot without missing, love the little bastard :) the pdw used to be a great gun, but crybabys had it nerfed :( stupid kids...
Noobs=Market
Market>You

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
3 years ago#5
lol you guys were right, the chicom was so easy and its actually a pretty awesome gun all round :D

got it to gold already.

now working on MSMC, which is a pain, cant hip fire at all and has a kick like a mule if your moving. still need another 25 head shots before the final hurdles.
GT: LeNick25 I wouldn't face a gym leader in Pokemon using weak pokemon that have type weaknesses, so why would i use a weak gun on CoD.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What's the chicom like at getting head shots?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived