This game....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
4 years ago#1
Would be amazing if they just fixed no scoping and c4.
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2812176186

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
4 years ago#2
cory1225 posted...
Would be amazing if they just fixed no scoping and c4.

Can't exactly fix no scoping. It's just luck.
"Prone like a carrot!"
-Preston #TBNRMY

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
4 years ago#3
fixed no scoping lol
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
4 years ago#4
Fix C4.

I honestly don't have any problem with quick-scopers or no-scopers, other than it's annoying when you're on a team full of them and they royally suck.

And no, I don't do either.
Failing with sniper rifles since Goldeneye 007

User Info: BlackOps06

BlackOps06
4 years ago#5
Yes, if they fixed QUICKscoping (assuming that's what you meant) and C4, the game might be near-perfect. I'm still holding out hope, since there's still a few patch opportunities left...

User Info: sinyx

sinyx
4 years ago#6
Fix it how though?
Haters mean you're doing your job right.
GT and PSN: sinyx

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
4 years ago#7
Sniping is an easy fix; change sniper rifles so that they do 75 damage up close for the bolt action rifles with no damage multiplier except for headshots(still yields a one hit kill to the head, 2 shots elsewhere) and 30 damage up close for the semi automatic rifles up close.

C4 is balanced because you can wear a Flak Jacket and be immune to C4 + all other explosives unless you get hit like 4 times. I'll concede that the throw distance could be a bit shorter.
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived