Zombies Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: huntie201

huntie201
3 years ago#1
Currently, I'm making an attempt at the Knife Rank in zombies, however, I played at least once everyday for the whole week and I am stuck at a Skull with 4 tally marks. I know they represent days played, but like I said, I didn't miss a single day and that's were I've been (4 tallies) I've had blue eyes before, so why can't I get it now? Thank you in advance.

BTW, I get to like round 15-25 every game with few downs (1 or 2) and like 13 revives.
<Insert Random Signature Here>

User Info: Shaun3D

Shaun3D
3 years ago#2
You dont need blue eyes to rank up
Must.......fill......space.......

huntie201
3 years ago#3
I know but I don't understand, why am I not getting tally marks for playing each day? Are the Treyarch Servers for Zombies broken?

huntie201
3 years ago#4
Bump. Still need help, anybody know?

User Info: LeTHaL_PiRaTe

LeTHaL_PiRaTe
3 years ago#5
The timer resets at 7 central? It's 7 at some time zone, regardless you need to play one in that 24 hour period for it to register a tally.

Side note what is your kill/down ratio? I may be able to tell you how long til you get the knife.
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see

huntie201
3 years ago#6
It'll probably take me some time as I was horrible when this came out. But now I get to about round 20-25 solo with one down. It's like a 40.5 and I have around 60K kills.
Zombies: The Triangle Theory started Monday, July 8th, 2013
GT: TheRedGlacier

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived