Do ya have a "Just to Mess around" class?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do ya have a "Just to Mess around" class?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#11
yiangaruuuga posted...
Yes, my silenced KSG class. I go for long shots with it and tend to see people rage quit when it happens lol

Is the Silenced KSG a good option? I use the Silenced Remington which does fairly well in extreme CQC situations. Does the Silenced KSG still get the OHK at a descent distance?
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3

User Info: DustyShouri

DustyShouri
3 years ago#12
zerooo0 posted...
yiangaruuuga posted...
Yes, my silenced KSG class. I go for long shots with it and tend to see people rage quit when it happens lol

Is the Silenced KSG a good option? I use the Silenced Remington which does fairly well in extreme CQC situations. Does the Silenced KSG still get the OHK at a descent distance?

As someone who seems to be at the other end of the KSG quite a bit it seems like a sniper rifle with no scope. People who I've watched use it seem to play exactly like quickscopers, just running around doing a quick ADS and popping off a 1HK from very far ranges.

User Info: Welcommatt

Welcommatt
3 years ago#13
Rioter: dual executioners, semtex, smokes, and a shield
Knight: shield, ballistics, tomahawks
Ninja: silenced ksg, smokes
Maverick: ext mag Kap 40, scavenger, flashbangs
Grenadier: type 25+GL, two c4, two concussions, tak mask, flak jacket, crossbow

Perks may vary, but these basic setups are fun to play and effectively troll. Not very effective competitively however

User Info: AngelicTouch99

AngelicTouch99
3 years ago#14
My acog DSR class started this way, but now its lethal as hell. Mess around class is

Mtar with grenade launcher
RPG
Flak jacket
Scavenger
Tac mask
Semtex
Emp made

I only use it until everyone starts using fj class
http://i.minus.com/ieoB6Q5zuxu74.gif
http://i.imgur.com/um1d5QY.gif

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
3 years ago#15
Yes. I find them quite fun.

1. crossbow class, skorpion evo, tri-bolt scavenger 2x c4

2. Assault shield class, LSAT with sight, smoke grenades. This one is actually pretty good for domination and against quickscopers.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Fable 3, Mass Effect.
Best CoDs: Black Ops 2 and CoD4.

User Info: ragefan187

ragefan187
3 years ago#16
I always have since mw2

But it's titled "?"

No weapons just combat knife , hardline/ghost, scavenger/fast hands , combat axe , and a smoke

Sometimes I'll switch out some perks for a riot shield which I recently got gold or ballistic also gold ha

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
3 years ago#17
I was about to ask "who doesn't?", but then superboringisaac posted. :P

If a class with a KSG is a 'mess around' class, I've been playing that non-stop since returning, about 3 weeks ago. It hasn't got old yet.

I do have a Five-Seven only class, which I would do well with mostly. Haven't used it in ages though. I have a BK and Tomahawk class - again, haven't used it for a while now either, but I can still remember my last game with it, on Turbine. 3 messages of hate after that game. :D

User Info: DarkkisBO

DarkkisBO
3 years ago#18
I use Chicom just for fun, even though it's not the best SMG but I just love it for some reason :D But I have recently got some good FFA games with it.
PSN: DarkkisPr0 <--- If you add me tell me you're from Gfaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do ya have a "Just to Mess around" class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived