What the best kind of Ninja class?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What the best kind of Ninja class?!

User Info: LiL_KiLLA55

LiL_KiLLA55
4 years ago#11
WorstSniperEver posted...
Care Package can work too, provided you've got a good team to help you get it. Too many times have I called one in and it gets stolen because my teammates are too brain-dead to help me snag it.

Or even better, they let me get killed so they can try to get it themselves. I have been told 'get away from that you stupid noob' when trying to claim my own Care Package from someone trying to steal it :p

Yes I've had this happen to me a lot. My friends play HC only so we were playing I went for it and my teammate killed me for he can get it. Or I throw it down but spawn switches and enemy team steals it! Gotta love it hahah

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
4 years ago#12
KilledByAlisa posted...
My personal adjuments to that:

QuickDraw/Stock/Supressor

Would stick with:

Ghost
Scavenger
Dexterity

You should also try the Type 25 with the same setup.

type 25
without fast mags

how do you get kills?

I use this class with the m27

OH and one of my favorite and most successful is MTAR suppressor fastmags with ghost, flak jacket, scavenger, dexterity, semtex and concussion

I only use that class exclusively on aftermath though most of the time, so I don't know how it will work on smaller maps.
"Now that right there is the creepiest bit of stalking I have ever seen on Gamefaqs." LOL gt: f41lurizer
That's F41LURIZER now add me!

User Info: LiL_KiLLA55

LiL_KiLLA55
4 years ago#13
I love using the M-Tar. But, I use it with a launcher to kill streaks in the air too.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What the best kind of Ninja class?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived