You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1) Which CoD was your first / pulled you into the series? 2) Which CoD is your favorite? 3) In which CoD do you have the best stats / Combat Record? 4) In which CoD do you feel you actually played the best, regardless of stats? When were you at the top of your game?
1. CoD4 2. CoD4 with Black Ops 2 being a close second. 3. CoD4 4. CoD4
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect. Best CoDs: Black Ops 2 and CoD4. 0
1: CoD4 2: MW2 3: MW3 4: MW2, Unlocking every attachment for every gun, completing every Killstreak challenge (except Stealth Bomber and Sentry Gun), 1000 headshots on every Sniper, booster hunting, all the perk challenges (except sitrep), etc. All of this shrank my stats, but I loved every minute of it. Played so much, I was in top 100 for kills for a good month or so.
SCFTAOGAP + CMWABME + ALC + C.O.K + Taking It Too Seriously look at all the stuff i joind
1) Which CoD was your first / pulled you into the series? CoD 2 Big Red One. Oh the glory days
2) Which CoD is your favorite? MW3. I honestly just have a blast with it. I've been playing it for the past few weeks and I've been doing all of the perk and weapon challenges and its just great. I literally don't ever rage at it, which is a plus.
3) In which CoD do you have the best stats / Combat Record? Black Ops II. I sucked when I started the others.
4) In which CoD do you feel you actually played the best, regardless of stats? When were you at the top of your game? MW2. I just got to play it for the first time on PS3 a few months ago, and the kids that are probably good have the DLC. My average score for TDM was about 34-2 for every game. That's ridiculous for me.
GT: BBY52 "You make me want to do cocaine off of this vertical mirror!"