Can I play ANY multi player mode with bots offline?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I play ANY multi player mode with bots offline?

User Info: Dillon360

Dillon360
3 years ago#1
Hello, when I'm not connected to the internet, can I play the MP against bots in ANY MP mode?

Even CTF & Domination & Headquarters?

Thanks!
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
3 years ago#2
Bots don't play CtF and SnD. There might be one other mode they won't play, but I don't remember what it is. I know they play TDM, Dom, KC, HP, and HQ though.
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr

User Info: NaTesHoT

NaTesHoT
3 years ago#3
No promises because I've never tried but I believe you can if you just go to multiplayer and select custom games.

User Info: d00_d00_h34d

d00_d00_h34d
3 years ago#4
Actually I'm fairly certain I've played CTF with bots before. I think SND is the only one they can't play. Maybe the party modes. I've never tried any of those before.

User Info: Dillon360

Dillon360
3 years ago#5
Niiiiiiiiice

I hated only being able to play with bots in Deathmatch in Black Ops 1. It's so boring and requires no strategy.

This is a very welcome addition!

Thanks guys!
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
3 years ago#6
d00_d00_h34d posted...
Actually I'm fairly certain I've played CTF with bots before. I think SND is the only one they can't play. Maybe the party modes. I've never tried any of those before.

Party modes. That's what I was thinking of. And I'm pretty sure they don't play CtF, but I might be wrong on that one. Definitely no SnD though.
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I play ANY multi player mode with bots offline?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived