So i saw someone using a five-seven only class.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So i saw someone using a five-seven only class.

User Info: OrlandoMagician

OrlandoMagician
3 years ago#11
It's possibly the best stand alone pistol thanks to its 3 hit kill outclassing most effective SMG ranges. The B23/KAP could work, but would immediately demand scavenger. Plus the TAC-45 doesn't have the laser accuracy into its 3 hit kill range.

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
3 years ago#12
OrlandoMagician posted...
It's possibly the best stand alone pistol thanks to its 3 hit kill outclassing most effective SMG ranges. The B23/KAP could work, but would immediately demand scavenger. Plus the TAC-45 doesn't have the laser accuracy into its 3 hit kill range.

If your aim is good enough and you have a trigger finger it's a lot easier to outgun someone with an MSMC unless they see you first and have decent aim.
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg

User Info: Veluxier

Veluxier
3 years ago#13
I cant use the 5-7... I dunno what it is. Im better off with the Tac.

But dang, pistols are great.
Now Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Animal Crossing: NL
NNID: Veluxier. MH3U Name: Reixulev. HR: 60+.

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
3 years ago#14
oprtur_pls posted...
QualiT posted...
5-7 + silencer
Hardline
Tough + scav
Dexterity + engineer
perks 1 and 3 greed
Black Hat

James Bond class.

James Bond uses a Walther PPK
This is Sam Fisher class

obviously there isn't a walther PPK in this game, im just trying to make it close to james bond as possible.
All Things Require Sacrifice.

User Info: roach06

roach06
3 years ago#15
5-7 is just an FAL with slightly reduced range/damage but you get the benefit of fast reload, faster fire-rate and faster movement.

FAL is still technically better in a lot of situations.
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
3 years ago#16
roach06 posted...
5-7 is just an FAL with slightly reduced range/damage but you get the benefit of fast reload, faster fire-rate and faster movement.

Yeah I know. 5-7 is so fun to use though. I think the 5-7 and the FAL are by far my favorite guns so far but you get a lot of **** from using them because people think you have a modded controller lol. Do people still use those?

also sometimes I notice a stutter when shooting the fal really quickly, is that intended or what. it got kind of annoying so i stopped using it for a bit
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
3 years ago#17
roach06 posted...

I use the 5-7 and get Longshot Headshots.
I use the FAL and go Small#-Large#.

Why do I fail so bad :(
I'm entirely of the mind-set that it's my own damn fault, not the gun's. I guess that's a good start on the road to getting better.
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 years ago#18
WorstSniperEver posted...
roach06 posted...

I use the 5-7 and get Longshot Headshots.
I use the FAL and go Small#-Large#.

Why do I fail so bad :(
I'm entirely of the mind-set that it's my own damn fault, not the gun's. I guess that's a good start on the road to getting better.

I miss the days of sniping with an acog python :'( But then again, the .44 magnum is better
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So i saw someone using a five-seven only class.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived