ITT: Guns you sometimes use over top tier weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ITT: Guns you sometimes use over top tier weapons

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
3 years ago#11
M27, SWAT, M1216, Executioner, Vector, Peacekeeper
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: OrlandoMagician

OrlandoMagician
3 years ago#12
DrBaus posted...
Honestly I find the SWAT and the Type 25 to be a lot better than a lot of people give credit for.

Same here. I can't do much with M8 for some reason, but can do fairly well with the SWAT if the hit detection doesn't screw me over. The Type just feels a bit better with its faster handling since the buff, but I still like the MTAR more.

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#13
I don't use top tier weapons anymore. Pistols only.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
3 years ago#14
there's enough things working against me in this game, I generally don't use bad weapons as a result

though if we're considering the MP7 lower-tier (which it isn't since its the 3rd best sub) I use that as my flac tac sub
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#15
RPG.

If I could take it twice I would. So much rage when people get killed by one of the worst weapons in the game.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: Hr_evitarepO

Hr_evitarepO
3 years ago#16
T25 is bad, SWAT master race.

User Info: Raistlin07

Raistlin07
3 years ago#17
I will always take the SMR over the FAL. Even though i can beast with the FAL i like the SMR way more.

I also like the m27, chicom and 5-7 over others in there respective classes.
"Wind, in my hands, can crack an Ormagons carapace or reduce a Carillion to splinters." -Stradus

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 years ago#18
Scar, T25, MTAR, SMR, Swat, M27, MP7, Vector, Skorpion, PK, Chicom, S12, M1216, KSG, LSAT, HAMR, Ballista, five seven, excutioner
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."

User Info: Saucee5

Saucee5
3 years ago#19
Ballista Iron sight. Over 6000 kills, and I rarely see anyone using it. I curve bullets with that gun.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ITT: Guns you sometimes use over top tier weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived