Issue with this game and favourite speedrun of any game you've ever seen.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Issue with this game and favourite speedrun of any game you've ever seen.

User Info: FeelMeUp

FeelMeUp
3 years ago#1
Hit detection and being killed while the enemy isn't facing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HT0--ieUY
irishman5705 posted...
This board is most definitely best browsed while intoxicated.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
3 years ago#2
somehow l knew you were going to post an OoT speedrun due to how bizarrely the game is still being broken

I like siglemic's SM64 100% runs because he zips through levels without even trying just to remind me how bad l am at video games
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png

User Info: Hr_evitarepO

Hr_evitarepO
3 years ago#3
fatclemenza posted...
somehow l knew you were going to post an OoT speedrun due to how bizarrely the game is still being broken

I like siglemic's SM64 100% runs because he zips through levels without even trying just to remind me how bad l am at video games

I beat SM64 when I was 12 and now I can't beat the game when I'm 21. Sucks to suck

User Info: flamepelt

flamepelt
3 years ago#4
Tony hawk pro skater 3

5 or 6 mins to beat a full game, no glitching at all.

User Info: Asyred_Saclum

Asyred_Saclum
3 years ago#5
If you scratch off cutscene/dialogue box time, I beat Ocarina of Time in just under 6 hours and 45 minutes for my speed run that I did earlier this summer. I'm content with that time for now. I may go for a better time later down the road.
When dialogue fails, it's time for violence.

FeelMeUp
3 years ago#6
Asyred_Saclum posted...
If you scratch off cutscene/dialogue box time, I beat Ocarina of Time in just under 6 hours and 45 minutes for my speed run that I did earlier this summer. I'm content with that time for now. I may go for a better time later down the road.

None of the glitches, either?
irishman5705 posted...

Asyred_Saclum
3 years ago#7
FeelMeUp posted...
Asyred_Saclum posted...

No glitches, whatsoever. I did use the forward slash mechanic to loop bosses, and I back peddled in Hyrule Field before I had use of teleportation songs. Those are the only creative use of game mechanics that I used.

FeelMeUp
3 years ago#8
Asyred_Saclum posted...
FeelMeUp posted...
Asyred_Saclum posted...

No glitches, whatsoever. I did use the forward slash mechanic to loop bosses, and I back peddled in Hyrule Field before I had use of teleportation songs. Those are the only creative use of game mechanics that I used.

Damn, that's pretty impressive dude.
irishman5705 posted...

Asyred_Saclum
3 years ago#9
Thank you. :)

If I had the right recording gear, I would livestream another run of me doing that. I had a lot of fun beating it all in one go.

User Info: DeathChaos25

DeathChaos25
3 years ago#10
FeelMeUp posted...
Asyred_Saclum posted...

What's the point of doing a Glitchless run for OoT?

Dem Superslides and RBA is where it's all at.
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b97a07f0f28c3675dd
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Issue with this game and favourite speedrun of any game you've ever seen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived