Just had my best game of Black Ops 2, what is your best game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just had my best game of Black Ops 2, what is your best game?

User Info: maleman24

maleman24
3 years ago#1
Nuketown (-.-)

180-168 (Loss)

79 kills, 26 deaths

11980 score

7 captures, 18 defends

I cannot even fathom how we lost to be honest. I dropped multiple VSAT's along with my UAV's and CUAV's. the bottom 3 on my team had 0 captures throughout the game, the 3rd best got the 2 starting captures, and the 2nd best got 1 extra capture other than the starting ones. Oh and I didn't get either of the starting caps... Literally died 5 times in a row due to a ballerina sniper's tac-inserting and then camping in our house, and my team was just fodder. I probably solo-capped B 5 times , which I can't believe because they also spammed C4...

Yeah, I don't know how to feel about this. High scoring game but not a great KD and we still lost. 1 decent teammate probably would have won us the game...
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
The One True Glorious Leader Of The GFAQ's Chat

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
3 years ago#2
114-6
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#3
Well yesterday I got a double swarm and a relentless on encore...using the m27
I was pretty proud of myself for that

either that or the game in my sig, just cause it's a nuclear
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#4
80-1 kill confirmed on overflow. Somehow got 47 lodestar kills. Also some guy on my team went 1-12 even with the help of my 4 vsats
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
3 years ago#5
55-15 slums demo with DSR. Wasnt even with a full team spawn trapping.
#lilbismyfriend2013

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 years ago#6
140-10 with like 10 caps solo in gw

should've been 200+ but my swarm killed me, teammate swarm/dogs blocked me, people didn't join back very fast after they quit, etc.
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#7
supercoolisaac posted...
140-10 with like 10 caps solo in gw

should've been 200+ but my swarm killed me, teammate swarm/dogs blocked me, people didn't join back very fast after they quit, etc.

teammate
swarm
dogs

where do you find these teammates? I want one...
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
3 years ago#8
I had a 53-12 game on Nuketown Demo yesterday, pretty sure it's my best one. It's the first time I ever called in two Warthogs in one match. I'm not really that great so if I can get 30+ kills and fewer than 20 deaths it's a great game for me.
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5

User Info: packman1010

packman1010
3 years ago#9
Plenty of 20-0 or better SnD matches. That feels way better than pushing 100 kills in dom or kc for me.
GT: YOKEDxPREDATOR
DD:DA pawn Anara

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
3 years ago#10
Nuketown Hardpoint - 23 kills, 48 deaths, 2 spy planes, 1 bloodthirsty, 2 captures, 1 defend
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just had my best game of Black Ops 2, what is your best game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived