Been using target finder and suppressor on LMGs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Been using target finder and suppressor on LMGs

User Info: fightin_irish42

fightin_irish42
3 years ago#1
I never use TF but I got bored this weekend and figured I would try to get LMGs diamond cause I never used em and had less than 5 headshots for each one.

Wow. I can see the rage for them. I put up the best stats I ever did. I'm only an average player at best and got 2 swarms in my first game using an LSAT with TF and suppressor. Those guns are so powerful I honestly never realized before.

So far I've only managed to get the LSAT and MK gold. The HAMR is driving me nuts trying to get 100 headshots.

I'm not a fan of TF but if you need blood thirsties.. Having that in a game of hardcore.. Easy as cake.
Philadelphia Phillies: 2008 World Champions of Baseball
not changing my sig until the EAGLES win the superbowl

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
3 years ago#2
MK48 With Extended Clip, FMJ, and Target Finder. Get into Hardcore Nuke town and have a blast
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013

User Info: fightin_irish42

fightin_irish42
3 years ago#3
L4DMalus posted...
MK48 With Extended Clip, FMJ, and Target Finder. Get into Hardcore Nuke town and have a blast

I tried this and just sprayed in the enemy spawn. I can't tell you how many times my teammates decide to walk in front of me and I end up getting kicked.
Philadelphia Phillies: 2008 World Champions of Baseball
not changing my sig until the EAGLES win the superbowl

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
3 years ago#4
lol it's so easy I got bored of it and went back to my shotguns and rushing

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
3 years ago#5
fightin_irish42 posted...
L4DMalus posted...

I tried this and just sprayed in the enemy spawn. I can't tell you how many times my teammates decide to walk in front of me and I end up getting kicked.

I spray the HAMR on HC Nuketown and don't get kicked. 40+ kills in one half of a match (dropped in in the middle of the game).

You need to exercise some trigger-discipline bro lol
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni

User Info: seedz252

seedz252
3 years ago#6
Wait until you find out how easy it is running dual band and suppressor with smoke grenades. I picked it up from a dead player and it was ridiculously easy to get kills

I reached max prestige on the weapon during a x2 weapon xp in a few hours
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Been using target finder and suppressor on LMGs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived