AoA(Army of Assassins) looking for new members(real gamers)for ps3 and ps4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. AoA(Army of Assassins) looking for new members(real gamers)for ps3 and ps4

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#11
inb4 rawringair says he declares himself leader of this clan and hereby disbands it
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png

User Info: T_r_a_m_P

T_r_a_m_P
4 years ago#12
WorstSniperEver posted...
My name is WorstSniperEver.

I have a 212 SPM and a solid .78 KD. I like to run Grip because I can really feel that 2%, and I think VSAT is for sissies. My weapons of choice are resolve, courage, and determination and I like to rush objectives in a predictable pattern with my trusty Smoke Grenade as back-up. My talents include poor aim, conveniently lining-up with team-mates for those hostile Double Kills, taking Semtex to the face, and a proficiency at dropping the ball in general.

I am 28 years old. I don't have a PS3 or any Trophies but I do have a cat. If you let me on your team I can promise to bring my 'A game' to every match and ultimately end-up being the propellant for high-end enemy streaks. In Black Ops 2 I like to think that every time a teammate gets points for shooting down a Lodestar or Stealth Chopper, they think of me.

Lastly, I am exceedingly good at failing in 1v1 gunfights despite my 'get up and go' attitude, and so I can promise to bring plenty of spectacular game-losing kill-cams to my team-mates' television screens.

I hope I meet the requirements to join your team.

Excelsior!

The Excelsior at the end made me laugh
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
4 years ago#13
Provisional GF Account. *sigh* of course.

*Edit - a Facebook link? Seriously? LMAO!!!!... *facepalm*
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. AoA(Army of Assassins) looking for new members(real gamers)for ps3 and ps4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived