YouTube Channel? (Black Ops 2 Video).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. YouTube Channel? (Black Ops 2 Video).

User Info: Tabor21

Tabor21
3 years ago#11
darkshadowmaster posted...
Tabor21 posted...

Did you watch any of my videos?

No but I don't watch anything on Youtube unless it's something funny. Just not the kind of person that cares about watching someone else play a video game.

I was simply responding to the "if you sub me I'll sub you" thing.

Watch the Hitler video I linked! It's funny. Let me know what you think of it, honestly!

I just always receive YouTube messages saying, "ZOMG, CAN YOU LIKE ONE OF VIDEOS!!!!!1111" even though I only have almost 500 subscribers. I thought I was being helpful here.

For what its worth, no one has subscribed to me based on this thread. ;)

But seriously, watch the Hitler video I linked. It's short.
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 years ago#12
Tabor21 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Tabor21 posted...

Did you watch any of my videos?

No but I don't watch anything on Youtube unless it's something funny. Just not the kind of person that cares about watching someone else play a video game.

I was simply responding to the "if you sub me I'll sub you" thing.

Watch the Hitler video I linked! It's funny. Let me know what you think of it, honestly!

I just always receive YouTube messages saying, "ZOMG, CAN YOU LIKE ONE OF VIDEOS!!!!!1111" even though I only have almost 500 subscribers. I thought I was being helpful here.

For what its worth, no one has subscribed to me based on this thread. ;)

But seriously, watch the Hitler video I linked. It's short.

Yeah you're not unique at all. You're advertising your video on a forum thread...
Here at SniperCo. we aim to please.
Because we sure as Hell can't aim to hit. -WorstSniperEver.

User Info: Tabor21

Tabor21
3 years ago#13
Where is one supposed to advertise at, curiously?

I suppose I could be like one of those random 5-year-old's that post "ZOMG SUBSCRIBE TO ME" on a popular YouTuber's page. Of course, I am not.

Tell me then, Mr. YouTube sensation genius, how does one gain subscribers if he cannot advertise?
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
3 years ago#14
Tabor21 posted...

I suppose I could be like one of those random 5-year-old's that post "ZOMG SUBSCRIBE TO ME" on a popular YouTuber's page. Of course, I am not.

Tell me then, Mr. YouTube sensation genius, how does one gain subscribers if he cannot advertise?

Run mainstream videos that stand a chance of being searched for, is my assumption. All of the YouTube channels I've subscribed to have just been from me searching for something, finding a channel that has several videos that interest me, and then subscribing.

And I did watch the Hitler video. "Real men eat bacon, not wrap it around their f****** gun." That part cracked me up.
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 years ago#15
WorstSniperEver posted...
Tabor21 posted...

Run mainstream videos that stand a chance of being searched for, is my assumption. All of the YouTube channels I've subscribed to have just been from me searching for something, finding a channel that has several videos that interest me, and then subscribing.

And I did watch the Hitler video. "Real men eat bacon, not wrap it around their f****** gun." That part cracked me up.

If you produce good content, it will come naturally.
Here at SniperCo. we aim to please.
Because we sure as Hell can't aim to hit. -WorstSniperEver.

User Info: Ryan2588

Ryan2588
3 years ago#16
People really need to learn how to grow their channels on their own..Doing this doesn't help you at all unfortunately...
XBLGT-Blaze2588
Youtube.com/Blaze2588

User Info: Roach_Man

Roach_Man
3 years ago#17
I like your videos! You seem like a very nice guy. +1 subscriber
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6123995648/hAFD64AB9/
http://i.imgur.com/QQopgNl.gif

User Info: spamhair

spamhair
3 years ago#18
Tabor21 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Tabor21 posted...
I'm just looking to expand my subscriber base. If anyone wants to subscribe to me, I will subscribe right back to you. I constantly am watching and liking others' videos, so if you want some free advertising and you have YouTube, let's help each other out! I have approximately 500 subscribers currently, so I hopefully can assist you (if you assist me)!

Here's the link to my latest video (it's short). If you like it, subscribe and again, I will subscribe back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXiUSQcK-2E

Feel free to let me know what you think if you do watch any of my videos. I can take criticism.

Yeah no.

I said I could take criticism, but grammatically incorrect criticism is not acceptable! If you're going to act like a willy wankin' wiss-wog, at least do it in a more appropriate fashion.

Wow. That's a super diss, man!!
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. YouTube Channel? (Black Ops 2 Video).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived