This game will go down in history as awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game will go down in history as awesome

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
2 years ago#271
Silver17 posted...

Tell your definition of skill to Complexity.

^ (and see how long they can keep a straight face before they start laughing)

Those guys "consistently" dominated BOTH BO2 and Ghosts over the past couple of years in the official tournaments - against top tier talent that would mop the floor with you...

Isn't it odd that a person's definition of "skill" in a game pretty much reflects their performance in the game.

I'd imagine a person who is going 2-30 every game would have define their entire gaming experience, for those 2 kills, as "luck" or "being in the right place at the right time".
An AC-130's an AC-130, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be an AC-130!
You know how much we've wanted one of those!

User Info: f3rtilizer

f3rtilizer
2 years ago#272
Maybe they pulled off a play/shot that i can pull off easily. Me doing well is me pulling off plays/shots I dont normally hit. Im sure any pro player would look at what I define as "good" and just LOL at how bad I am.

Its all relative.

If you ask the 2-30 guy, he will tell you it took skill to get his 2 skills. For him, it did take skill.
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game will go down in history as awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived