This game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Honourable_Tea

Honourable_Tea
3 years ago#1
The more my bullets don't register, the more I want to break my controller in half.

Still beats dying in less than a few milliseconds by some camper in a corner in the hiking simulator which shall not be named.
"Reasonable men adapt to the world around them; unreasonable men make the world adapt to them. The world is changed by unreasonable men."~Edwin L Cole

User Info: moon718

moon718
3 years ago#2
Honourable_Tea posted...
The more my bullets don't register, the more I want to break my controller in half.

Still beats dying in less than a few milliseconds by some camper in a corner in the hiking simulator which shall not be named.

For whatever reason, I don't have too many problems with hit detection when I play this game. But as you suggested, when I do experience the occasional problem, I still remind myself that I'm having far more fun in this game than in the hiking simulator.
GT: Father Moon B

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived