going to get every unlock in the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. going to get every unlock in the game

User Info: tryedhard

tryedhard
3 years ago#1
Who can aide me in ny quest?

User Info: EdwardDarkstar

EdwardDarkstar
3 years ago#2
I can't help you.
I've be playing ghosts so much, and have gotten really good, that I can't aim well anymore with the 360 controller or play BO2 effectively. No more VSATs and Swarms for me :(

But what I will say...
Do the M27 first.
After you finish and move on, the game will feel like easy mode now that you're using a weapon that's actually halfway decent.
GT: EdwardDarkstar
Be afraid, be very afraid of the Dark.

User Info: tryedhard

tryedhard
3 years ago#3
EdwardDarkstar posted...
I can't help you.
I've be playing ghosts so much, and have gotten really good, that I can't aim well anymore with the 360 controller or play BO2 effectively. No more VSATs and Swarms for me :(

But what I will say...
Do the M27 first.
After you finish and move on, the game will feel like easy mode now that you're using a weapon that's actually halfway decent.
I have diamondified all the guns already. I am just leveling them up and completing the multi team 500 wins ATM. That is what I need help with, the multi team wins.

User Info: dark_lung

dark_lung
3 years ago#4
tryedhard posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
I can't help you.

But what I will say...
Do the M27 first.
I have diamondified all the guns already. I am just leveling them up and completing the multi team 500 wins ATM. That is what I need help with, the multi team wins.

I didn't get any thrill on completing everything like I did at MW2, so I restarted my character. I'm having more fun redoing everything than I was doing specific tasks.
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. going to get every unlock in the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived