MTAR vs AN-94

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 years ago#21
I get it now...somewhat.

Back on topic: AN94 is better if you have good accuracy and/or can trigger tap really well. MTAR if not.
CoD solo is preferable to hell? What a joke. CoD solo is hell itself. There is no hope to be had in it, nothing but unspeakable despair.

User Info: Honourable_Tea

Honourable_Tea
3 years ago#22
Honourable_Tea posted...
Wait the AN94 was nerfed more than when they dropped its 3SK range?
"Reasonable men adapt to the world around them; unreasonable men make the world adapt to them. The world is changed by unreasonable men."~Edwin L Cole

User Info: f3rtilizer

f3rtilizer
3 years ago#23
tryhard the average RPM of the AN94 is not the average of 900 and 600 (which is 750). You need to account for the fact that 2 bullets are at 900RPM and 28 are at 600 and weight it accordingly.

The average RPM of the AN94 is actually 620. This is the calculation:
(2*900 + 28*600)/30 = 620
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png

User Info: tryedhard

tryedhard
3 years ago#24
f3rtilizer posted...
tryhard the average RPM of the AN94 is not the average of 900 and 600 (which is 750). You need to account for the fact that 2 bullets are at 900RPM and 28 are at 600 and weight it accordingly.

The average RPM of the AN94 is actually 620. This is the calculation:
(2*900 + 28*600)/30 = 620

Im talking about if you fire in 2 shot bursts aa quickly as possible, consecutive bursts have a delay of 1/10 second but the in burst shot delay is 1/15 second.
No one wins in a 1v1

User Info: COAndy

COAndy
3 years ago#25
Ar94 with select fire is just plain fun.
Don't look behind you. It'll know.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived