Best General Purpose LMG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best General Purpose LMG

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
9 months ago#1
I know the title is vague and this game is aging; but maybe someone is still on here who can help. I know the usefulness changes w/ attachments, perks, etc; but what is generally the best LMG for any setup ?
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: SamuelLJackdson

SamuelLJackdson
9 months ago#2
I've always had my best games with the MK48 so take that for what you will.

But I feel like the LSAT is the best LMG in this game with the right attachments. Love using that gun.

Joe_Bob_The_Man
9 months ago#3
Thanks. I roll with the LSAT too. Ex. Mags, Quickdraw, and a sight of my choice. Question- Rapid Fire, is it worth getting, and if it is what other attachments will compensate for the reduction in stats ?
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

Joe_Bob_The_Man
9 months ago#4
I tried RF, and it is well worth it. Add Hybrid Sight and QD Handle, and I can hold certain areas until my reload. Then, I lay BB's and Shock Charges and hope that they take effect when someone walks by while I reload.

User Info: SamuelLJackdson

SamuelLJackdson
9 months ago#5
I don't use rapid fire on LMGs so I couldn't give you advice on that.

But MK48 with extended clip, FMJ and target finder in hardcore mode = way too easy. I always got my K-9 units and swarms with that.

Joe_Bob_The_Man
9 months ago#6
Aye. I personally dislike the higher tier kill streaks. Not disputing their effectiveness (they are awesome), but I like the lower tier kill streaks myself.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best General Purpose LMG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived