Problems installing disc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Problems installing disc

User Info: neovector

neovector
6 months ago#1
Now when I try to play the game with the disc in my Xbox One it tells me insert first disc and gives me an error code that doesn't show up on xbox.com anyone else have this issue?
Gamertag:knighthawk3759, Xbox Community Ambassador
"sometimes people are just Bad Code" - Root

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
6 months ago#2
My issue is that my Xbox one doesn't recognize ANY of my disc based BC compatible games. When I put them in, it doesn't think anything is in the xbox as NOTHING happens. No notification or anything.

I've done all the troubleshooting steps you could imagine and still nothing happens. However, my digitally purchased BC games work just fine.

Good thing I still have my 360 hooked up and use it regularly, so it's not a big deal, though I still want to get it to work using the disc.

neovector
6 months ago#3
You should try clearing the cache of the machine Ensure the district completely clean and if nothing else works check your updates for the console make sure it's updated completely and if that doesn't work try resetting the Xbox to factory if you have an external hard drive where your games are installed it should be a quick process

neovector
6 months ago#4
With my issue it's seemed to be just a dirty dozen I cleaned it thoroughly and then it works fine

neovector
6 months ago#5
However the stereoscopic 3D is still not being recognized by my TV there for the choice is still blacked out I have reached out the Xbox backwards compatibility team and hopefully they will try their best to fix it but most likely I will just be ignored like most people
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Problems installing disc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived