Hacks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 911didbush

911didbush
7 months ago#1
I'm surprised there's no complaint threads about all the hacks. Haven't played myself but I saw some Instagram video of some dickbutt showing off his hacks

User Info: DAZMikey

DAZMikey
7 months ago#2
Just saw someone get sprayed down by 2 different people at point blank range and not a single hit marker went off.

User Info: Ballas

Ballas
7 months ago#3
Before it was BC, it was nearly impossible to find a SnD Lobby without a guy using an aimbot.
Now there are more people playing so the chance to meet a cheater isnt that high anymore, but as soon the game is back to its old player count (Iam sure thats happening soon) it will be again a hard time to find a hacker free lobby in SnD.

User Info: 911didbush

911didbush
7 months ago#4
I just realized there's probably plenty of people with friends to play this with that's why there's no hacks topics

User Info: runewalshPSiv

runewalshPSiv
6 months ago#5
Ballas posted...
Before it was BC, it was nearly impossible to find a SnD Lobby without a guy using an aimbot.
Now there are more people playing so the chance to meet a cheater isnt that high anymore, but as soon the game is back to its old player count (Iam sure thats happening soon) it will be again a hard time to find a hacker free lobby in SnD.

Try hardcore SnD. Been playing it for years and only run into a hacker or hacked lobby about once a month.
RIP Casper 1997-2013 We love and miss you
GT: Famed Mimic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived