Anyone still play zombies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone still play zombies?

User Info: OrtegaTron

OrtegaTron
5 months ago#1
Throwing a feeler out there. My buddy and I still play, we're pretty good. If anyone still plays, post here or send me a friend request. Gt same as my profile here.
The red flag is false hope

User Info: Spar589

Spar589
5 months ago#2
Alright, which map? I'll be playing soon. :) I don't have a mic by the way so, bear with me

Spar589
5 months ago#3
My username is Mine589 for the matter
Badassery can come out in many way, in this case, just plain out shooting everyone with Pumped Up Kicks playing on my phone

User Info: OrtegaTron

OrtegaTron
5 months ago#4
I won't be on until later today. We play tranzit and Alcatraz on bo2. We use mics, so if we play together, just listen to what we are saying and do your best to keep up.
The red flag is false hope

Spar589
5 months ago#5
OrtegaTron posted...
I won't be on until later today. We play tranzit and Alcatraz on bo2. We use mics, so if we play together, just listen to what we are saying and do your best to keep up.

I don't have Alcatraz, I have Transit though. You have Black Ops 1 with the remastered Zombies DLC
Badassery can come out in many way, in this case, just plain out shooting everyone with Pumped Up Kicks playing on my phone

Spar589
5 months ago#6
You have a Discord? Spar589 #6249
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone still play zombies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived