Paladin camo? WHY?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mkshifteuphoria

mkshifteuphoria
3 years ago#1
*sigh...the only camo I wanted was Dragon. The Paladin one looks terrible. Of course PC is the only platform where we get it instead.

At least I save $2 for something else I guess.

EDIT: Ok, I take that back, the Paladin camo actually looks pretty sweet on some weapons, especially the AN-94. Still would have preferred Dragon over Cyborg though.

User Info: Unusual_Rex

Unusual_Rex
3 years ago#2
I suppose I'm one of the lucky guys haha. I got the two camos I wanted.

IMHO I thought dragon kinda looked lame. However Comic was by far the worst.

User Info: Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo
3 years ago#3
I voted for cyborg and regretted it after watching some x360 videos of it, makes you look like you're carrying a glow stick. So I'm glad paladin won, as it was my second choice. Dragon in my opinion is one of the worst along with bacon and diamond.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#4
Is that what the ridiculous looking guns today have been about? Was beginning to think my nvidia drivers were off.
On nights like tonight when no one's around I turn off the lights and I float off the ground and I smile like I used to when you were around.

User Info: GiantHaystacks

GiantHaystacks
3 years ago#5
Oh, I -love- the pretentious Paladin skin. It's nice enough to make me sacrifice my hard won diamond skins. :)

I was disappointed with the cyborg one, though.
Must try harder

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived