Anyone Else Having Login Problems?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online
  3. Anyone Else Having Login Problems?

User Info: Glikon

Glikon
3 years ago#1
I have the Digital Download preorder. When I try to log on it says information incorrect. I even went back and changed my password thinking I had to update it. Still says information incorrect. Any Ideas?

User Info: maxpower8888

maxpower8888
3 years ago#2
I'm getting the EXACT same problem! I got so excited to play this and now I'm really pissed off! I'd expect bugs on the first day but a bug like this is ridiculous!!

maxpower8888
3 years ago#3
And I can't even log in to the damn support forum because I don't have some stupid initiation code.

maxpower8888
3 years ago#4
I've just spoken with one of the support guys, he escalated the issue and he said he'd call me back.

User Info: boontina

boontina
3 years ago#5
i have same promblem i start launch and i updated it and still wont run, so if you hear anything pls post so we can play game

maxpower8888
3 years ago#6
This is so ridiculous! How are the bugs now THREE TIMES WORSE than they were in the last 2 betas combined????

boontina
3 years ago#7
i talked to some1 from support and they are sending me a list of things that should make game run, i was in the middle of reinstalling so i couldnt do what he said so when i get email from them i will post it so that might help others

maxpower8888
3 years ago#8
Just wondering, do the rest of you guys use Avast Antivirus?

boontina
3 years ago#9
i use avg

User Info: HootieHoo

HootieHoo
3 years ago#10
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone figured out a way to fix this?
PSN: OptimusWang
FFXIV ARR: S'quirrel Superior (Cactuar)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online
  3. Anyone Else Having Login Problems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived