Lightning attractor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chris616263_

Chris616263_
4 years ago#1
I just found a lightning attractor in the Soul Cairn that wants one of my soul gems. What is it for?

EDIT: It took one of my grand soul gems, and then created a black soul gem - after which, the lightning rod retracted. Very cool, but I hope it's reusable.

DOUBLE EDIT: if anybody is wondering where it is, it's due south of the "road" going up to the castle where Valerica hangs out. It's just a small lightning rod onto of a building, with a soul gem "cup" attached.
XBL Chris616263| Give a noob a fish, and he'll beg 4 moar plz. Teach a noob to fish, and he's an elitist jerk for the rest of his life.

User Info: DragonLW

DragonLW
4 years ago#2
I think they might be tied to the Reaper's Lair. I've taken down four of them and when I placed all the Reaper gems lightning would come crashing down from the ceiling to the floor. I think if you take them all down it might do something in conjunction with the gem.

Admittedly this is a guess because I can't really find any more attractors but that doesn't mean there aren't more.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived