Anybody else had this terrible luck?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
  3. Anybody else had this terrible luck?

User Info: Irillan

Irillan
4 years ago#1
I entered Dawnstar for a side quest for the Dark Brotherhood, and I had just began thinking about my luck in not being attacked by any Dawnguard or Vampires recently, although I have barely worked on the Dawnguard expansion quests... I left the inn to notice an Elder Dragon attack - while fighting this dragon, I noticed a few Dawnguard soldiers beating on me - and Shadowmere was off in the distance fighting the Death Hound companions of a Master Vampire who was off killing civilians....
Stupid Murphy's Law....

Anyway, mostly wondering if anybody else had such terrible luck that there were multiple non-quest-created attacks on a non-walled city at the same time - and none of them seemed particularly keen on actually KILLING each other. Great idea Dawnguard soldiers - attack the vampire who rarely feeds or randomly attacks civilians and is in fact DEFENDING the civilians against a DRAGON attack, whilst ignoring the vampire running around killing the pregnant blacksmith woman...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
  3. Anybody else had this terrible luck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived