New hydro dragon card for new player - fire dragon card?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of the Cryptids
  3. New hydro dragon card for new player - fire dragon card?

User Info: ZeroIceCool

ZeroIceCool
5 years ago#1
The new hydro dragon card for new player is so cool, just a shame only foc for new player who can put a referral id, should just give it to every new player or every players even better :p

i m not sure if i missed it, anyone kn is there a fire dragon card been release as gift before?

i m cool, really cool, because I am

ZeroIceCool

^.^

ZeroIceCool
5 years ago#2
I got this "mighty baby dragon card" today from the event, is that the fire dragon card? but the att/def is very low. cant enhance it any further, what is the use of this card?

ZeroIceCool

^.^

User Info: Pikadon

Pikadon
5 years ago#3
ZeroIceCool posted...
I got this "mighty baby dragon card" today from the event, is that the fire dragon card? but the att/def is very low. cant enhance it any further, what is the use of this card?

ZeroIceCool

^.^

In the description iirc (cant get to mine right now) it says it give more exp as a catalyst than normal
1805-2169-9751 Benben 2.7-MK7 UnDestrD-KIU Official Great Reaper of the Kid Icarus Uprising Boards
EVEN YOUR DARKNESS CAN'T HIDE FROM THE LIGHT!

ZeroIceCool
5 years ago#4
Thanks for the reply.

So, basically just use it as enhancer? Thought it's a special dragon card like the gift dragon card.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of the Cryptids
  3. New hydro dragon card for new player - fire dragon card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived