Mr. X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Admiral_Woehrle

Admiral_Woehrle
5 years ago#1
I know he is supposed to be in the window with the red briefcase two windows under the stuffed panda and golf equipment , but how do I trigger his apperance? I sat focused on the window for the entire time and he never showed up. Please help I only need that and the challenge where you complete the mission in under 2 and a half minutes.

Admiral_Woehrle
5 years ago#2
I somehow got him to show up. I killed a bunch of people and got exposed and just looked for the hell of it and he was there.

User Info: IIDEUCESII

IIDEUCESII
5 years ago#3
Where did you find the flying pigeon? That's the only one I don't have.

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
5 years ago#4
How do you even get this?!?
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos

Admiral_Woehrle
5 years ago#5
Get the game by reserving at gamestop.

The flying pigeon appears near the one on the metal girder. It flys toward the right of the screen and disappears behind a building if you do.nt get him. Be sure to use the slow time by slightly pulling the trigger.

Admiral_Woehrle
5 years ago#6
It spawns after you kill all 5 pigeons.

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
5 years ago#7
And now Mr.X is my last challenge. And I cannot find him
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: lil_mocchi

lil_mocchi
5 years ago#8
in the window with the red briefcase two windows under the stuffed panda and golf equipment... he whows up after you do all other challanges
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start

User Info: Blackknife

Blackknife
5 years ago#9
I just pre-rodered online from Gamestop....how do I get my code?

User Info: lil_mocchi

lil_mocchi
5 years ago#10
look on the receipt
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived