Will this be released on the xbox market place for us unlucky with no Game-stop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Sniper Challenge
  3. Will this be released on the xbox market place for us unlucky with no Game-stop

User Info: Masterthai

Masterthai
5 years ago#1
Hey as the title say. Wondering if the rest of the Hitman Fanbase with no Game-Stop in Sight of their Home-Turf can get to enjoy this little gem anytime soon? Saw the Launch Trailer for this little gem and was Hooked. Nice a Little Agent 47 Action until the Full-Games hit the Stores later this Year. was Sad when it Said Game-Stop Pre-order anyways this is an Arcade Title so they will be releasing it to us unlucky ones over market place later on?
(message deleted)

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
5 years ago#3
in nicer words, pre order online

it's not an arcade title it's just a demo/competition. You can beat it in less than 2 minutes. Although it does have some re playability
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos

User Info: TheeKingOsiris

TheeKingOsiris
5 years ago#4
Wow, some people.

Anyways, from what I understand, it's an in-game level demo that counts towards the main game. Meaning, you unlock a better rifle and the upgrades you earn in the demo to use at the start of the game.

From what I understand, all pre-order & special edition bonuses are unlockable in-game. I could be completely wrong though, info at Gamespot.com is virtually non-extant and Hitman.com is spotty at best.

But that's my understanding. All can be unlocked in-game.
Free is when you don't have to pay for nothing or do nothing. We want to be free. Free as the wind.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Sniper Challenge
  3. Will this be released on the xbox market place for us unlucky with no Game-stop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived