3 Million+ Video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Life And Death

Life And Death
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhXuUtg-4SU

This is a video I did scoring over 3 Million, I realize there is other videos on YouTube that have scored 3 Million+ but figured I would share it with you guys maybe help someone out thats having trouble or show someone where you can hide a guard that you didn't know.

In the video I hide 14 of 15, the guard in the upper left corner I can't figure out if you can hide him or not. All the others I know a few places you can hide them.

Thank's for checking it out, hope it helps!
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive

User Info: Airborne6176

Airborne6176
4 years ago#2
good vid there "shooter" w/ nice timing on the shots. keep up the AWESOME hits, and THX for the video upload on the 'tube...
PSN & XBL: AIRBORNE6176
"The mind is like a parachute, it only works if it's open."

Life And Death
4 years ago#3
^^Thank You!
Machinima Partner

Airborne6176
4 years ago#4
just curious, whats the top global score on the 360? the top shooter on the ps3 is blowin' everyone away w/ 5.6 million! i just don't see it, especially over 4 million. i thought 3 million+ was awesome enough, but 5 million+ ...?

Life And Death
4 years ago#5
^^^Last time I checked it was 4 Million + if you check out my video I let a guy do a video response and he scored over 4 Million.
Machinima Partner

Airborne6176
4 years ago#6
Dude, that guy did 4 Mil+ like it was a walk in the park...!

Why did he take out the "ninja" first? (BTW, no audio available to watch the video to hear if anything was spoken...)

THX!

Airborne6176
4 years ago#7
New PS3 dude just got 5.79 Million and dropped the previous top guy down to #2 with a meager 5.6 Mil...

Life And Death
4 years ago#8
He did have audio to the video cuz you can hear the game, I think he just didn't speak. From the looks at the game he might be from a different country which is cool. I really liked his video so I had to show support.

I think he took the Ninja out just to waste time because he doesn't take his first shot until, 2:14 into the video.

5+ Million gee, I seriously don't know how they are getting that.
Machinima Partner

Airborne6176
4 years ago#9
...5.9 million now to reclaim the top spot on the PS3 for the previous #1 shooter. don't know how this guy is doin' it, but he probably will not release any tips or videos...

Airborne6176
4 years ago#10
some shooter on the PS3 has got 6,544,242 on the Global Leaderboard!! the high-score madness continues...

wouldn't mind seeing a video of 5 mil or more, just for amusement...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived