this is wii u exclusive right

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Legends
  3. this is wii u exclusive right

User Info: RedHairVegeta

RedHairVegeta
5 years ago#11
That article also says that the Wii U will only use one Game Pad. I'm not so sure it should be trusted.
Excuse me, more spaghetti please.
And bring some more egg rolls while you're at it.

User Info: powerprotoman

powerprotoman
5 years ago#12
RedHairVegeta posted...
That article also says that the Wii U will only use one Game Pad. I'm not so sure it should be trusted.

i think that's just for the game

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
5 years ago#13
DrRockso87 posted...
It's probably just a timed exclusive for now to boost hype for the Wii-U. They'll announce a PS360 version down the line eventually.

I have to agree. Almost every console/ hand-held out there has Origins on it so I don't see why not.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D

User Info: FrangoZoid

FrangoZoid
5 years ago#14
powerprotoman posted...
RedHairVegeta posted...

i think that's just for the game

It is. Reggie announced that the Wii U will hold 2 gamepads. I think that's it, though, by the way they presented it. God knows how they'll make Smash.

User Info: MarioGalaxy2

MarioGalaxy2
5 years ago#15
Nintendo probably got the exclusive because origins must of sold the best on the Wii.
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Legends
  3. this is wii u exclusive right

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived