Will I still like this if I hated origins?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Legends
  3. Will I still like this if I hated origins?

User Info: SlyCooperFan12

SlyCooperFan12
5 years ago#1
I got Rayman origins last year and it became one of my favorite games. But once I beat half of the worlds, i hated the rest of them. So will I still like this game?
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?

User Info: -Jester-Masque-

-Jester-Masque-
5 years ago#2
Why on earth did you hate anything about Origins? To each their own, of course, but Rayman Origins is one of my most favorite games of all time. I can't imagine what you could hate about it.

I guess I shouldn't answer your question with another question though. As for Rayman Legends, I'd say that based upon what I know, it's very similar to Origins. I think that instead of the mosquito levels, there are touch-pad music levels. Aside from that, I think it's pretty much the same kind of game. You'll probably like half of it and hate the other half.

User Info: SlyCooperFan12

SlyCooperFan12
5 years ago#3
I had loved it until I got to the part where all the worlds got connected to the other worlds. For some reason, I just found those worlds much less fun. But I'm glad they got rid of the mosquito levels, I hated those.
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?

User Info: -Jester-Masque-

-Jester-Masque-
5 years ago#4
Craaaazy. Those worlds didn't really seem all that different to me. They were just a bit harder. And the mosquito levels were a blast for me. I'm not a fan of the shmup genre either. Some of them are really hard, but they never felt unfair to me. Also, they're fun to play cooperatively.

To each their own though, I guess. :P
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Legends
  3. Will I still like this if I hated origins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived