What is promo code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TrueFinale

TrueFinale
4 years ago#1
So what's this promo code I read about, the only one I got says to go to a physical store with a printout to get some booster pack...

What does it do exactly?
If everyone's opinion & values are the same, the human world would be 'perfect' and at peace.
~ I need to return some DVDs

User Info: MasterMind034

MasterMind034
4 years ago#2
They're codes given out at MtG events that, when entered into the Promo section of the Player Status screen, give you a brand new card for each deck.

All 10 and what cards you unlock are right here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/671863-magic-the-gathering-duels-of-the-planeswalkers/63350388
GT: MasterMind34

User Info: jenova

jenova
4 years ago#3
A miserable pile of secretsm.

They used to be, anyway. ;p
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...

User Info: TrueFinale

TrueFinale
4 years ago#4
Thanks

I noticed in the in-game doesn't show on the list, it's one for the booster packs is that right? For physical cards?
If everyone's opinion & values are the same, the human world would be 'perfect' and at peace.
~ I need to return some DVDs

User Info: jenova

jenova
4 years ago#5
The one for the hydra? Or something else if you're not on Xbox. Yeah, thats for physical cards, you need to print out a voucher at the site it tells you to go to and bring it to a participating store.
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived