Ever met any wrestlers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Ever met any wrestlers?

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
4 years ago#41
Kevin Nash and Louie Spicolli...met them both at a house show once. Good times...
ThePWBPoster: TWSSted as he wants to be.
Also, a PWBer

User Info: XY12Burnz

XY12Burnz
4 years ago#42
Jason the Terrible

User Info: riffraff80

riffraff80
4 years ago#43
I met Paul Wight right after he signed with WW(F). He was signing his headshot at the Sunrise Mall in Massapequa on Long Island. He was such a nice guy.

Speaking of nice guys, I met Mick Foley on many occasions. I first met him when he was signing his book, "Have a Nice Day" in NYC. He would also hang out at the sports/video game-themed restaurant I worked at (think Dave and Buster's) called Jillian's. He'd order chicken wings and watch football. I also saw him do stand up, and talked to him afterwards. I love Mick.

I've seen Austin in NYC. Back when he was promoting Expendables. He's a really cool dude. Very engaging and friendly. Just don't be too familiar with him, and he's really mellow.

I met DDP, Kevin Nash, Vader, Booker T, and Jerry Lawler on separate occasions at conventions. All of them are really cool. Maybe Nash was a bit of a jerk, but I didn't mind.
Hi-Keeba!

User Info: invertedlegdrop

invertedlegdrop
4 years ago#44
The only big time wrestler i met was Ted Debiase, the million dollar man. He gave a speech at my college. Very classy guy.
Total number of users on GameFAQS who I think should be thrown screaming from a helicopter:53.

User Info: Pyroserge

Pyroserge
4 years ago#45
Mick Foley. Was doing autographs at an auto show. Nice guy. No one else though. WWE hardly comes to utah.
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2

User Info: MoltenMan

MoltenMan
4 years ago#46
I've only ever met Roddy Piper. He was at a horror convention in Indianapolis. Got to talk to him for a few minutes and get a picture and autograph. Really nice and humble guy.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Jorif

Jorif
4 years ago#47
I actually stayed at the same hotel as some. I was on a school trip to NYC in 03 during the Evolution run, and we heard that Ric Flair was in the lobby so a lot of us went down (we were all 13-14 years old so a lot of the boys were wrestling fans).

Didn't get to meet them, but Flair & Batista kinda waived and acknowledged everybody as they were leaving for the airport (Newark, the hotel was the Marriott).

Other than that, I have some friends of the family who run a small company, New Era Wrestling, in Shelbyville, Indiana. Damian Cole is a really cool guy, he runs the place and wrestles. Really solid local wrestling company. Check'em out on Youtube.
So Say We All

User Info: eviltom17

eviltom17
4 years ago#48
When I was younger, I met Triple H and Chyna together at a local event they were doing before a RAW Show. I'll have to see if I can find the pic I have with them...

User Info: lv54spacemonkey

lv54spacemonkey
4 years ago#49
I've met Stacey Kiebler, Test and Rob Van Dam. Got Stacey and RVDs autographs on my Wrestlemania 20 dvd. Seen Mickie James too.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
From afar (as in 20 ft. away) - Booker T, Chris Benoit, Mark Henry, Brian Kendrick, and some others I forgot (I was in the hospital before going to the event.)

From up close - Torrie Wilson, CM Punk, Hardcore Holly, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy

Wrestlemania 23 in Detroit
Brawl-FC-1203-8953-0974 (X40)
"Help!!! I'm being attacked by white transparent ninjas!" - pipeman
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Ever met any wrestlers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived