THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

User Info: Madcapunlimited

Madcapunlimited
4 years ago#111
It is NOT impossible to get 2 counts... it is just extremely excessively rare.
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.

Madcapunlimited
4 years ago#112
I've had 2 counts and I've never ever used a leverage pin. Miz was kicking out like crazy @ 2 last night. But it is FAR, FAR from the norm. That's why it seemed so weird- I wasn't sure why it was happening. I checked his stats and he was at Body = Orange and that's it, so I'm really not sure at all. 2 counts clearly DO exist, it's just that making them happen seems to be a PITA
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
4 years ago#113
I am not being funny but you are surely trolling yourself now. DeathMagnetic has made a valid point which you are completely ignoring for the sake of your own argument.

Someone in the production team may have said this is a SIM but it is in no way a realistic SIM and that would be the case with or without the 2 count glitch. If you cant understand that then I am sorry, I can't comprehend something on anothers behalf.

Thank you, someone at least gets what I was going for here.... even without the 2 count thing, it's really not much of a sim. I mean how many years have people complained about the unrealistic selling, etc in the games? Or how people get busted wide open by things like suplexes this year? All I was saying was they may say it's one... but it's a sim in the way that Madden is a football sim.
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 4-4

Madcapunlimited
4 years ago#114
DeathMagnetic80 posted...
I am not being funny but you are surely trolling yourself now. DeathMagnetic has made a valid point which you are completely ignoring for the sake of your own argument.

Someone in the production team may have said this is a SIM but it is in no way a realistic SIM and that would be the case with or without the 2 count glitch. If you cant understand that then I am sorry, I can't comprehend something on anothers behalf.

Thank you, someone at least gets what I was going for here.... even without the 2 count thing, it's really not much of a sim. I mean how many years have people complained about the unrealistic selling, etc in the games? Or how people get busted wide open by things like suplexes this year? All I was saying was they may say it's one... but it's a sim in the way that Madden is a football sim.

Which means the foundation of the argument is that it's "adequate but not perfect, so therefore it sucks" which is fallacious

User Info: xHaasofPainx

xHaasofPainx
4 years ago#115
Pier81 posted...
mcmax3000 posted...

Also, the one person above is 100% correct... This is not a game breaking bug. The game plays just fine as is. Would it play better without this problem? Absolutely. I also am rarely seeing two counts, but I also don't generally go for pins unless I'm pretty positive I'm going to get a three count, so I don't generally expect to, but I'd love to see them more. Would make the game better, but it's not game breaking.

So, you are Nash and you do a Jacknife Powerbomb to Primo after hitting him with some strong moves.

REAL LIFE: Primo sold the Jackknife as it broke his back and Nash easily covers for the 1-2-3.

WWE '13: Nash go for the cover, but Primo kicks out at 1 like he were Hogan/Warrior/Goldberg!

How can this not be a game breaking bug for a self-proclaimed wrestling SIMULATION?

I get that if you are not a wrestling fan probably you hardly notice it, but it's a basic and essential mechanic for any wrestling game that has to be sold to wrestling fans. And since this is not a generic fighter game, it is a huge problem that has been criminally overlooked.

In this example, Primo wouldn't even kick out at 2 in real life so what's your point?
---*December 11th - November 20th = The World's Greatest Reunion!*---

User Info: MrChunLi

MrChunLi
4 years ago#116
I had a clean match last night (Miz vs. Cena, falls count anywhere) where the AI had a ton of two counts. I started to get frustrated. >_>
I owe Munky 10 more chair shots.
The user formerly known as VGF | http://i.imgur.com/LnJpc.gif

User Info: failure_turtle

failure_turtle
4 years ago#117
Well it is your fault.

This game is garbage, you keep buying it.
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.

User Info: Dart_Feld7

Dart_Feld7
4 years ago#118
Write, this topic took a crazy turn. I've been reading and apparently Q and A and bug fixing lasts a year. Also having a glitchrees in your game means a publishing company should go bankrupt. Bye Bethesda. :(
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.

User Info: RobertWagner

RobertWagner
4 years ago#119
I get the most 2 counts on Epic Match setting with Extreme Rules.

Unfortunately, I still haven't heard an E-C-Dub chant.
We have a turd in the punch bowl...

User Info: kable86

kable86
4 years ago#120
Dart_Feld7 posted...
Write, this topic took a crazy turn. I've been reading and apparently Q and A and bug fixing lasts a year. Also having a glitchrees in your game means a publishing company should go bankrupt. Bye Bethesda. :(

At the very least, QA should last long enough to identify and fix a simple bug like the one being discussed. THQ isn't going bankrupt because of glitches, there are a multitude of factors.
++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived